Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Miss Tila Loves Her 'DJ,' Plans to 'Dethrone Perez Hilton'

PRINT E-MAIL MoreMiss TilaMiss Tila visited PopEater domicile to chat with a Girls on Pop. The Internet sensation incited reality TV queen is ready to launch her newest venture, a luminary gossip blog (which "will only unseat Perez Hilton," she says), as well as has a new single out.

"It's called 'I Love My DJ,' a clean version. That's not a strange version. The strange chronicle is 'I Beeped a DJ,'" she tells us.

But Tila didn't have a particular DJ in thoughts when writing her tune. "There's so many artists as well as musicians out there, though not sufficient songs giving homage to a DJs. They're a ones spinning a songs." Watch Our Interview.

She regularly knew she'd be a large star: "It's called aspiration as well as dreams. And we strech them. And goals. You set up goals as well as we have it happen, as well as I've been really blessed. I've been by a lot of tough times, though we mean, I'm still here. 'Cause when we initial came out of MySpace a while ago, everyone's been saying for a past 6 years, 'Your fifteen minutes have been over!' I'm like, 'Whoa, we said which 6 years ago!' So we do not know how fifteen minutes lasts 6 years."

Her luminary gossip blog: "This is my calling. I'm really outspoken, we do not caring what anyone says about me as well as we will call it out as we feel. So a luminary gossip blog will only unseat Perez Hilton."

She's not fearful to put herself out there: "In my head, in my funny small conduct with small creatures running around, I'm only a human being. I'm not starting to sugar cloak anything. Just because I'm a luminary or whatever doesn't mean we have to handle a sure way. As prolonged as I'm not doing anything to hurt people, or harm people, or anything similar to that, we do not care."
Being on Twitter: "Sometimes we feel like, 'OK this is good,' because we feel similar to they're really tighten to you. You're their friend. But afterwards a con is which they begin to turn like, 'Well, you're my crony now, so when have been we gonna begin unresolved out more? Where do we live, what's your number?' Sometimes we do put out way too most personal things as well as that's how we get in difficulty as well as we bring it on myself. So I'm starting to backtrack a small bit. That's why a luminary gossip blog as well as all this stuff, it's like, no some-more personal things about my life."

She doesn't understand a controversy which follows her: "I do not know why I'm controversial. we do not do anything, similar to what is a problem?"

Who she'd want to interview: "They're like, 'Don't talk Perez!' I'm like, uh, he wouldn't fit on my screen. Whatever. we would love to talk Ed Norton. Or Johnny Depp. He was a bad boy. Now he only does his thing as well as disappears."

http://xml.channel.aol.com/xmlpublisher/fetch.v2.xml?option=expand_relative_urls&dataUrlNodes=uiConfig,feedConfig,entry&id=869412&pid=869411&uts=1271258776http://www.popeater.com/mm_track/popeater/tv/?s_channel=us.tvpop&s_account=aolpopeater,aolsvc&omni=1&ke=1http://cdn.channel.aol.com/cs_feed_v1_6/csfeedwrapper.swfTila Tequila Visits PopEaterMiss Tila visits PopEater headquarters.Ben Trivett, PopeaterBen Trivett, Popeater Follow Us on Twitter Friend Us on Facebook

-Source-

No comments:

Post a Comment