Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Dave Barnes, 'God Gave Me You' -- Video Premiere

PRINT E-MAIL MoreDave BarnesApologies to a readers out there who have been additionally husbands, since Dave Barnes is about to make we demeanour bad. The Mississippi-based singer-songwriter wrote a lovestruck tune 'God Gave Me You' as an paper to his wife, as well as even featured her at a finish of his regretful new video. As distant as doting spouses go, Barnes sets a club high.

"I hold which people have been built for community with each other. We often times take attribute for granted," Barnes tells PopEater. "I wrote 'God Gave Me You' since I'm grateful for my wife, as well as how she makes me a improved person."

Check out a exclusive video premiere after a jump.



Download Dave Barnes Songs on iTunes

-Source-

No comments:

Post a Comment